AprilCoxTravel is officially reopened as of September 2022. I’ve switched from the MLM I was working with to a host agency that focuses entirely on travel, not recruiting others to pay for subscriptions. The price is much cheaper, and the trainings are much better. I will be planning a virtual grand reopening event, so stay tuned for that.
Engaging Virtual Conference 3.0
AprilCoxTravel is participating in Engaging Virtual Conference 3.0 this year. The conference runs from Oct 18-22 and is completely free! You can also upgrade for $197 to participate as a panel member and get a welcome box, which includes a copy of John Chen’s Engaging Virtual Meetings book.
Recent Travel and Upcoming Blog Posts and Videos
I’ve gone on two notable day trips over the last week, including Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights and the Wildlife Learning Center. Unfortunately, my data from Halloween Horror Nights was corrupted, but I was luckily able to recover it. It did result in some videos coming out later at night than I had intended. Much of October will focus on Halloween Horror Nights, but you can view my initial video below.
I also have an upcoming hike in Elysian Park, as well as heading out to Echo Park Lake to ride the swan boats and so much more.
Latest Posts from the Blog
- Unveiling AprilCoxTravel & Freelance Beginnings: The Fascinating Origin Story
- I Took My Conure to the Santa Monica Pier
- Pet-Friendly Hotels at Universal Studios Hollywood: The Ultimate Guide
- 5 Great Places to Take Your Pet in West LA
- 10 Awesome Things to Do in Los Angeles this Weekend
- 6 Amazing Adventure Activities to Do in Las Vegas