Halloween Horror Nights is back for 2023, and it’s bigger and better than ever! This year, the event is taking place at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort, and it features a terrifying lineup of haunted houses, scare zones, and live entertainment.
If you’re a fan of horror movies, then Halloween Horror Nights is the event for you. This year’s lineup features haunted houses based on some of the most popular horror franchises of all time, including:
- The Exorcist: Believer
- Universal Monsters: Unmasked
- Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count
- Stranger Things 4
- The Last of Us
In addition to the haunted houses, there are also a number of scare zones throughout the parks where you can be attacked by monsters, zombies, and other terrifying creatures. There’s also a variety of live entertainment, including shows, concerts, and meet-and-greets with your favorite horror icons.
If you’re planning on attending this year, here are a few tips:
- Buy your tickets in advance. Halloween Horror Nights is a popular event, so it’s important to buy your tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
- Arrive early. The event starts at 7pm, but it’s a good idea to arrive early so you have time to get in line for the haunted houses and scare zones.
- Take breaks. Halloween Horror Nights can be intense, so it’s important to take breaks throughout the night. There are a number of restaurants and bars throughout the parks where you can relax and refuel.
- Be prepared to be scared. Halloween Horror Nights is a horror event, so be prepared to be scared. The haunted houses and scare zones are designed to terrify you, so don’t be surprised if you jump out of your skin a few times.
If you’re looking for the ultimate horror experience, then Halloween Horror Nights is the event for you. With its terrifying haunted houses, sinister scare zones, and outrageous live entertainment, Halloween Horror Nights is sure to give you a night you’ll never forget.
Here are some additional tips to help you make the most of your Halloween Horror Nights experience:
- Plan your night ahead of time. Decide which haunted houses and scare zones you want to see, and map out a plan for how you’re going to get around the park.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You’ll be doing a lot of walking, so it’s important to wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a friend or two. It’s more fun to experience with friends.
- Don’t be afraid to take breaks. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a break and get some fresh air.
- Have fun! Halloween Horror Nights is a unique and exciting event, so make sure to have fun and enjoy yourself.